1. Six Paths Madara: Madara Uchiha became the first Jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails after sealing it inside himself during the Fourth Great Ninja War. With his Rinnegan, he possessed immense power and was considered stronger than even the peak-era Hokage, Minato Namikaze.
2. Six Paths Obito: Obito Uchiha also became a Jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails during the war, surpassing Madara in power due to his possession of two Sharingan eyes. After awakening the Rinnegan, his power even surpassed that of the First Hokage. Obito proved his strength during the war by defeating Minato.
3. Six Paths Naruto: Naruto, a reincarnation of Asura, gained the power of the Six Paths after being revived with the help of various characters. With the chakra of all nine Tailed Beasts, Naruto's power surpasses that of the First Hokage. He possesses various Rasengan techniques and the ability to control Truth-Seeking Balls.
4. Six Paths Sasuke: Sasuke gained powerful abilities after awakening his Rinnegan with the help of the Six Paths Sage. Although he doesn't possess two Rinnegan like Obito, his visual prowess is stronger. Sasuke's Rinnegan can see through Obito's Kamui and use a teleportation technique similar to the Flying Thunder God.
5. Kushina Uzumaki: Kushina, the first Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails and the wife of the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju, held a crucial identity. The First Hokage, known for his gentleness towards his comrades, may have felt fear when dealing with Kushina, who belonged to the volatile Uzumaki clan.