1. The First Hokage: Hashirama Senju, or the First Hokage, had the power of Wood Style ninjutsu which could overpower Tailed Beasts. The Nine-Tails would be no match for him.
2. The Second Hokage: Tobirama Senju, the younger brother of the First Hokage, is incredibly strong. Only his brother and Madara Uchiha surpassed his power. Tobirama showed strength equal to the Nine-Tails in the Great Ninja War.
3. The Third Hokage: Hiruzen Sarutobi may not be as powerful as the previous two Hokages. Some consider him the strongest Hokage ever, but he is still weaker than the Tailed Beasts. The outcome of a battle against the Nine-Tails would be uncertain.
4. The Fourth Hokage: Minato Namikaze sealed the Nine-Tails into two parts, proving his ability to fight against it. However, defeating the Nine-Tails without sealing it would be extremely difficult.
5. The Fifth Hokage: Tsunade, despite her strength, cannot control the Nine-Tails as she does not have the Wood Style. She would not stand a chance against the Nine-Tails, the strongest Tailed Beast.
6. The Sixth Hokage: Kakashi Hatake, the weakest Hokage, lost his Sharingan and power declined. Defeating the Nine-Tails would be a challenge, especially with his low Chakra reserves.
7. The Seventh Hokage: Naruto Uzumaki, as the Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails, has a small chance of defeating it without considering its power. Despite having large Chakra reserves, they are still significantly lower than the Nine-Tails. Only the First and Second Hokages have a good chance of defeating the Nine-Tails.