1. Wood Release: Wood Release is the secret technique of Hokage Hashirama. It combines the blood inheritance boundary formed by Earth Release and Water Release and uses plant growth to attack the enemy. In the battle with Kyuubi, Hashirama used Wood Release to defeat Kyuubi.
2. Sealing Technique: The sealing Technique is the most lethal auxiliary ninjutsu in Naruto, and Zombie Seal is one of them. It defeats the enemy by sealing the opponent's soul into the body of the Shinigami.
3. Sharingan: Sharingan is a pupil technique that is good at genjutsu and can control tailed beasts. Both Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Obito used the Sharingan to control the Nine-Tails.
4. Earth Explosion Star: A technique that requires the Samsara Eye to be used. It attracts rocks and targets into a huge sphere by generating a strong attraction. Uchiha Sasuke once used the Earth Blast Star to seal nine-tailed beasts.
5. Heretic Golem Chakra Chain: A type of Samsara Eye ability, by summoning a heretic golem and using chakra chains to seal the nine-tailed beasts into the golem. Both Uzumaki Kushina and Uzumaki Kushina have used chakra chains to attack their enemies.