1. Naruto: In the Fourth Great Ninja War, Naruto's tailed beast was extracted, leading to his impending death. However, the Sage of the Six Paths bestowed upon him the Six Paths power, resurrecting him as a Sage and granting him even stronger abilities.
2. Sasuke: Like Naruto, Sasuke also died during the Fourth Great Ninja War when his powers were extracted. Despite being mortally wounded by Madara, Sasuke was revived and gained the Six Paths power, just like Naruto.
3. Orochimaru: Sasuke secretly killed Orochimaru during a body transfer. However, Sasuke and his allies later revived Orochimaru using a forbidden technique called Edo Tensei.
4. Gaara: After being defeated by Deidara, Gaara's tailed beast was extracted, causing his death. The Kazekage and leader of the Sand Village, Chiyo, sacrificed her life force to revive Gaara so that he could continue leading his village.
5. Madara Uchiha: Madara's resurrection was part of a carefully planned scheme. Initially revived through the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation technique, Madara later used Rinnegan's Rinne Tensei ability to fully resurrect himself.